Robert Toth repeated forth grade three times. As a child he often felt awkward. He didn’t learn to read until he was twelve, and he was diagnosed with Dyslexia and ADHD. Only when he realized that he had an artistic talent, he found that he didn’t have an attention problem at all. Quite the opposite, when sculpting or painting, he developed a hyperfocus. He gives a lot of credit to Ron Davis to help him understand how he learns and the gifts inherent in him.
- Whole Language vs Phonics – the age-old debate
- Diagnosed with ADHD? Can ADHD Treatment Without Medication Work For Adults?
- Dyslexia Spelling Problems and How To Spell Better
- Executive Functioning Skills and Literacy – and Training to Improve these Skills
- ARE YOU LOST FOR WORDS? A Program to Improve Literacy by SBS
- About Dyslexia
- Dyslexia Adults
- Dyslexia Test
- Dyslexia Training
- Dyslexia Tutor
- Emotional Challenges and Solutions
- Famous Dyslexics
- Other Learning Challenges