“Perhaps my early problems with dyslexia made me more intuitive: when someone send me a written proposal, rather than dwelling on detailed facts and figures, I find that my imagination grasps and expands on what I read.” (Richard Branson, from ‘Losing My Virginity: How I’ve Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way”.
- Whole Language vs Phonics – the age-old debate
- Diagnosed with ADHD? Can ADHD Treatment Without Medication Work For Adults?
- Dyslexia Spelling Problems and How To Spell Better
- Executive Functioning Skills and Literacy – and Training to Improve these Skills
- ARE YOU LOST FOR WORDS? A Program to Improve Literacy by SBS
- About Dyslexia
- Dyslexia Adults
- Dyslexia Test
- Dyslexia Training
- Dyslexia Tutor
- Emotional Challenges and Solutions
- Famous Dyslexics
- Other Learning Challenges