Training Program for Adults With DyslexiaAn Online Dyslexia School and Program
Barbara Hoi Talking About Dyslexia in Adults
About Our Training Program For Adults With Dyslexia
Imagine there was a way to help you read and write with ease and confidence.
One that eliminates the need to read every text several times to fully understand and remember.
One that helps catch up on years of missed grammar, spelling or numeracy.
One that stops the trauma and humiliation, or the shame of not being able to read well or fast enough.
One that gets you out of stress and anxiety when struggling to keep up, catch up or compute information as quickly as everyone else.
Regardless if you have ever been labelled dyslexic or ADD, ADHD or any other label – chances are that you have a different learning style, mostly a visual or hands-on way of learning.
Our approach shows you a different way to learn – one that uses your strengths to master your challenges.
The reason why you may have struggled at school is not a lack of intelligence.
Most schools teach to auditory students. Most schools fail visual learners.
Are you looking for a better experience?
Most adults are struggling to learn online and have the motivation and the support to finish a six-month course which is offered by the The One Year School.
If you are an adult who is committed to improving your literacy and transforming your life, join us for a personal experience.
A dyslexia expert will accompany you for three months one-on-one, face-to-face or via Zoom if more convenient.
All you need is a dyslexia assessment first to help us find the best way to support you.
We can then tailor a program to meet your needs and goals which includes:
- Emotional support or trauma release
- Using your professional goals to address literacy/ numeracy
- 8 hours each month of one-on-one support
- Setting small home exercises in between
- Contact with your personal coach if you need extra help
- FREE access to The One Year School online program
- FREE access to our Focus App
Think of us as your personal LIFE and LITERACY Coach.
How Can You Benefit From Our Dyslexia Support For Adults?
You will benefit if you can relate to any of these challenges:
- Get anxious and stressed, even just remembering your years at school.
- Find it difficult to become or stay focused long enough to read or work.
- Find it challenging to read, write and spell – no matter how hard you try.
- Usually, read everything several times to get the full picture.
- Struggle with filling in forms.
- Have great ideas but difficulty expressing them in writing.
- Misunderstanding or misinterpreting experiences.
- Stop yourself from accepting new opportunities, being anxious to study or lacking confidence.
- Have so much more potential, but are unable to show it and shine.
If this sounds like you, get started by booking your dyslexia assessment.
What Do Our Adult Dyslexic Clients Experience In Our Programs?
- To read, write, comprehend and spell well beyond your current level.
- That you don’t have to be dyslexic, but if you learn differently, this will help you to improve literacy and numeracy, using your creative talents.
- Strategies and tools to achieve focus, knowledge, wisdom and understanding.
- A step-by-step process to get there and have our support all the way.
- To activate a different part of your brain that will be useful to apply at work and in life
- To learn to relax, focus and regulate emotions, while gaining literacy and numeracy skills.
- To use these new skills to write your own book, if they wish to do so.
If you think our dyslexia training programs may be suitable, contact Barbara Hoi by booking a FREE 15-minute consultation to discuss how we can help. Or book a dyslexia assessment.
“The experience (from the dyslexia training) was amazing….You put a key in my head and you turned it and now I can read.. (Learning over one year) is going to help everyone dyslexic or not. I think it’s the right way to learn such complex words…(In 2016, I won the top award for being top engineer of the world from 8,000 people). My amazing professor saw my ability …my determination to want to finish things…he was my biggest advocate to bring me into a university… scholarship program…researching things in Silicon Valley to bring back to Australian universities..…”
Andrew – Client whilst struggling at work – Engineer completing a PhD