Become a Dyslexia TutorAre you ready to help children and adults with dyslexia discover their gift?
ONLY THE BEST
We Know How to Get Results to Correct Dyslexia
At the One Year School, we train tutors to become experts at helping our dyslexic students to thrive.
Educators and parents know that dyslexic individuals learn differently. They are also aware that the one-size-fits all approach does not work, and that is why we developed the One Year School.
We have developed course content, materials and support, all specifically catering to the learning needs of people with dyslexia, ADD, ADHD.
The content is delivered online to reach as many people as possible. But we also want to offer students the support of a tutor, if they need more help.
This network of dyslexia tutors are specifically trained to support students enrolled in the One Year School – in person or delivered remotely, via zoom or other delivery modalities, if you are located interstate or overseas.
Want to Become A Dyslexia Tutor?
Sydney Dyslexia and The One Year School are opening the doors to training and engaging more Dyslexia Tutors to help people of all ages in our One Year School. Do you want to become a Dyslexia Tutor? It may be the right path for you, if you:
- like to help people and make a difference.
- are passionate about education and the right of every child and adult to learn appropriate to their learning style.
- are nurturing, patient and supportive.
- want to make a good living by creating an expert coaching business.
- enjoy a creative way of working.
- are flexible with your time.
- are coachable and eager to learn yourself.
- have completed a Working with Children Check or equivalent for your state.
You don’t need to be a teacher, but you will need to have a personality, character and passion that suits.
If you are interested in becoming a tutor and making a difference in the lives of dyslexic adults and children, please contact Barbara Hoi by completing the details below.
You can find out more on how you can become a dyslexia tutor by visiting this page at The One Year School.
You can contact us by filling in the form below. We’d love to connect with you to see if you are a good fit supporting our dyslexia program at The One Year School.