Book a Dyslexia Assessment
Book a Dyslexia Assessment with Barbara Hoi
Are you looking for a one-on-one appointment and asking where can I find a dyslexia assessment near me?
Barbara Hoi of Sydney Dyslexia conducts dyslexia assessments for adults and children. These consultations are not testing you or your child academically, but you will find out the:
- Learning style
- Gifts and challenges
- Goals and which challenges they are ready to change
- The right path at this point in time to help to move forward
- For dyslexia tests in Sydney, face to face appointments are conducted in Mosman
- Barbara also conducts face to face dyslexia assessments at The Entrance north of Sydney
- If neither of these options are suitable, an online video dyslexia assessment can also be completed which will be done by Zoom. This means that it does not matter where you are located to be assessed by Barbara Hoi.
Dyslexia assessments will take 60 – 90 minutes and will give us both clarity, if you or your child is dyslexic – or if there other reasons that are the cause of their struggles.
Cost: $ 150
There is limited availability for assessments, so book ahead so that you don’t miss out.
If you are looking for a free online dyslexia test, visit here.
How To Book a Dyslexia Assessment
Contact Barbara directly either by phone, the contact form or Facebook Messenger to request a time. Click here for Barbara’s contact details.
Need a Psychologist?
If you need a Psychologist to Assess your child, which may be a requirement to get funding or special consideration at your school, you may like to contact Ida Shapievsky – you will find her contact details on her website here.