What is the Aim of the ONE YEAR SCHOOL?
Do you know how some kids muck up at school, finding it really hard to focus and to learn?
Do you know how they may be at school physically, but you wouldn’t know – as they don’t seem to remember much?
You know they are bright, so why aren’t they able to learn like everyone else?
Do you know someone like that?
- gets anxious and stressed, just at the thought of going to school
- doesn’t know how to concentrate or stay focused long enough to learn
- finds it challenging to read, write and spell, no matter how hard they try
- may enjoy mathematics, but doesn’t understand all the questions and concepts
- struggles more every year
- loses their curiosity and confidence
- has great ideas, but can’t express them in writing
- gets into trouble, maybe not knowing why
- finds other ways to shine, especially in sport or creative pursuits
- knows that they have so much more potential, but doesn’t know how to deliver it
Now imagine if there was an alternative school, one that doesn’t use the traditional approach, comes into your home office via a daily ‘broadcast’, training you as a parent to help your child to finally know
HOW to become and stay focused
HOW to read and learn without the painful sounding out, or boring repetition, the stressful time restrains and exam torture.
You are not a teacher or tutor?
No problem, you will be assigned a personal tutor that has been trained by us to help you implement every part of the program, tailoring it to the need of your student!
The ONE YEAR SCHOOL, which is additional to your child’s school or homeschooling, provides you (for a small weekly subscription fee of $ 50) with:
- A Weekly Program that arrives in your inbox with daily tasks, that help with a step-by-step approach to a NEW way of learning
- A tutor that spends six hours with your child, one-on-one, either by coming to your house or via zoom or another online version, to help you implement every part of the program. You can then book in more hours or days with your tutor as needed, which is then an additional cost.
- The use of an App, called ‘the Dyslexia Tutor’ that has been designed specifically for the homework. A photo of the final work with your child will be added to the app and seen and commented by your tutor. The app is fun, creative and interactive.
- Support all the way
- All materials needed for the implementation in one special tool kit (at the cost of $ 150)
- A program that will include everything you need to achieve the level of reading, writing, spelling, grammar and Maths for your student to fully participate in school either after or during this online school.
- Life concepts that are woven into the program that include many subjects the schools are not able to provide: time management, public speaking, self-help techniques for mental support, emotional self-regulation, meditation, concepts that help children with ADD/ADHD and many other concepts to help students to more fully participate in school and life
- Mini courses to prepare these bright individuals for creative online professions, using their imagination as a gift
As this is the most important educational experiment you are taking part in, we are waving the enrollment fee (of $ 1,500) for the first year of operation.
Please pass this on to anyone who you’d like to succeed – either as a corrected dyslexic, a thriving student or a tutor. We need more of those! Please pass the information on.
Let’s use this time of self-isolation to learn and grow, to thrive and reach our dreams.