Whether you are Asperger, Autistic, or dyslexic – this article and these points will make sense to you. More and more we realize, that being happy has nothing to do with being ‘normal’…as being ‘normal’ has become quite a depressing picture, right?
So, the points in general:
- Whatever you’re going through, you are not alone.
- The only person who can decide who you are is you.
- Sometimes your pace and methods will be different, and that’s totally fine.
- Once your school days are over, they’re over forever.
- Find the places where you can play to your strengths.
- Don’t blame yourself for things that aren’t your fault.
- If you need help, ask for it.
- Everyone else finds things difficult too.
- I’d rather be happy than normal.
- Remember how much you’re loved.
- Finally, listen to other people’s advice.
Thanks a lot for the link! 😀 Pleasant surprise, and much appreciated!