First grammar lesson: NOUNS – which are mainly picture words and therefore not a big confusion for Dyslexics. They are like the anchors in a sentence. It is the absence of nouns that may cause disorientation and confusion for a Dyslexic reader.
- Whole Language vs Phonics – the age-old debate
- Diagnosed with ADHD? Can ADHD Treatment Without Medication Work For Adults?
- Dyslexia Spelling Problems and How To Spell Better
- Executive Functioning Skills and Literacy – and Training to Improve these Skills
- ARE YOU LOST FOR WORDS? A Program to Improve Literacy by SBS
- About Dyslexia
- Dyslexia Adults
- Dyslexia Test
- Dyslexia Training
- Dyslexia Tutor
- Emotional Challenges and Solutions
- Famous Dyslexics
- Other Learning Challenges