Lovely Irish Video, explaining the Dyslexic advantage and how it feels like being at school, when you are Dyslexic. Interestingly it happens to pick up on my last post, ‘Parents asking to avoid the label Dyslexia’ – coming to the same conclusion that Dyslexics are relieved to get the diagnosis, rather than feeling labelled.
- Whole Language vs Phonics – the age-old debate
- Diagnosed with ADHD? Can ADHD Treatment Without Medication Work For Adults?
- Dyslexia Spelling Problems and How To Spell Better
- Executive Functioning Skills and Literacy – and Training to Improve these Skills
- ARE YOU LOST FOR WORDS? A Program to Improve Literacy by SBS
- About Dyslexia
- Dyslexia Adults
- Dyslexia Test
- Dyslexia Training
- Dyslexia Tutor
- Emotional Challenges and Solutions
- Famous Dyslexics
- Other Learning Challenges