In this article, a frustrated Occupational Therapist (OT) gives her opinion on the generation of spoiled children, who are not to blame. Interesting strategies and answers, but of course her advice does not apply to all families and children. I think as a professional OT you may get that impression, working with children who are in need of change.
- Whole Language vs Phonics – the age-old debate
- Diagnosed with ADHD? Can ADHD Treatment Without Medication Work For Adults?
- Dyslexia Spelling Problems and How To Spell Better
- Executive Functioning Skills and Literacy – and Training to Improve these Skills
- ARE YOU LOST FOR WORDS? A Program to Improve Literacy by SBS
- About Dyslexia
- Dyslexia Adults
- Dyslexia Test
- Dyslexia Training
- Dyslexia Tutor
- Emotional Challenges and Solutions
- Famous Dyslexics
- Other Learning Challenges